Virtual Private Server Hosting
High Frequency Server For Enhanced Performance
Move your website to a better host
There are three possible types of hosting:
- Shared hosting (cheapest way to get your site online) - With shared hosting, you share CPU, disk space, and RAM with other sites that also use this server.
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS) hosting (VPS servers are much faster) - If your website has the average traffic or you have the eCommerce site with traffic spikes in some periods, VPS will be the optimal solution for you.
- Dedicated server (The most expensive hosting option) - which can be your own physical server. In this case, you pay a server rent and hire a system administrator to maintain it.
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new High Frequency VPS (Virtual Private Server) on The Branding Agency Platform.
Experience Optimized Performance
The Branding Agencies new High Frequency VPS hosting server is Blazing Fast. It features the latest server technology (Blazing Fast 3.8 GHz Processors) to provide very fast page delivery, and fast page delivery means you'll achieve better success in Google search results.
Our managed server offers advanced caches and an optimized stack to ensure fast page load time and a smooth user experience.
PHP-powered website. The availability of PHP 8 for all users. Have the confidence that you have a solid foundation for your project.
Our Plan Comes With:
- 24/7/365 Support
- Automated Backups
- Free SSL
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Team Management
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- SSH and SFTP Access
CloudFlare DNS Configuration Included
– Faster site performance
– Web application firewall (WAF)
– Broad security protection
Protecting and accelerating your site with Cloudflare begins with a proper Domain Name System (DNS) configuration.
What is DNS?
The Domain Name System (DNS) is the phonebook of the Internet. Humans access information online through domain names, like nytimes.com or espn.com. Web browsers interact through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DNS translates domain names to IP addresses so browsers can load Internet resources.
There is a key difference between many DNS services and the one that Cloudflare provides. Different DNS recursive resolvers such as Google DNS, OpenDNS, and providers like Comcast all maintain data center installations of DNS recursive resolvers. These resolvers allow for quick and easy queries through optimized clusters of DNS-optimized computer systems, but they are fundamentally different than the nameservers hosted by Cloudflare.
You must ensure that your website is always visible, up and be running for your users. With the help of our continuous 24/7 website monitoring service, we safeguard your website against downtimes.